become a member of the Genesee Dietetic Association!
You will find many benefits from becoming a member of the Genesee Dietetic Association. Explore just a few of our membership perks and start your application below!
*Please Note: Membership in the Genesee Dietetic Association (GDA) is limited to members of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, whose official mailing address is listed in the State of New York, and who reside or work in the GDA district. Thank you for your interest.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will gain when you sign up to become a member of the Genesee Dietetic Association:
- Gain access to Members Only job postings.
- Have access to exclusive in-person and online CEU Opportunities.
- Develop a strong network of colleagues and professionals.
- Stay in focus to the ever-changing health care needs and opportunities available.
- Be part of the mass marketing appeal of the Dietetics profession to the public.
- Stay fresh and passionate with open ideas and mentoring to young dietitians.
- Gain professional and leadership exposure.
- Be recognized for your work and strengths.
- Link yourself to local, state and national activities and news.
- Create a louder and stronger voice in Legislation for the benefit & protection of our profession.
- Be featured on our Who We Are Members Page.
Yearly Dues: Active RD/DTR or International Member: $30, Student: $8, Retired: $15, Honarary – Free, Disctrict Associate (example: Medical Professional, not a RD/DTR), Nonmember – Newsletter & Pogram Flyers Only – $35